Giving to the appeal
How much to give
We hope to raise $500,000 for the Factory project by June 2020.
To raise this amount, we will need significant support from all of our members, including congregations at Winmalee and Christ Church.
Based on 750 active adult church members, we need to raise $670 per individual to make the target. This equates to $55 per adult member per month over 12 months. Since some people’s circumstances will not enable them to give this much, we hope that others who have the means will give significantly more.
We hope to have received at least $300,000 before the end of 2019 so that we can proceed with the first and largest part of the project.
We urge every member:
• to contribute something to this appeal, even if only a small amount is possible;
• to pray for a generous heart and wisdom in order to give cheerfully, responsibly and with a clear conscience;
• to give to this appeal in addition to regular giving—not reducing this amount as regular expenses go on;
• to make sure that they give at least as much as they pledge;
• to plan and pledge their giving to this appeal up to June 30 2020;
• to fill in a pledge form, even if they plan to make their donation immediately.
How to give
Please first fill in a pledge form (one per family), either online or on paper. Please return paper forms to the box at church.
Then give in one of these ways:
Please place cash in an envelope marked Factory Appeal and your name if you would like a receipt. You can put this into the collection bag at church on Sunday or bring to the church office during the week.
Please make a cheque out to “Springwood & Winmalee Anglican Churches Property Purchase” and place into the collection bag at church or send to the church office.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Transfer funds to:
BSB 062 601
Account 1017 2525
Account name Springwood Anglican Church
Description Factory Appeal
Please note that donations to the Factory Appeal are NOT tax deductible.